SafeBreach Inc. its subsidiaries and affiliates (“SafeBreach", "Company" “we” or "us") respect the privacy of the users of its website at: http://www.safebreach.com/ (the "Site") (“User” or “you”) and is committed to protect the personal information that its Users share with it. We believe that you have a right to know our practices regarding the information we may collect and use when you visit and/or use our Site.
1. Your Consent (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!)
2. Which information we may collect on our Users?
We may collect two types of data and information from our Users:
a. Non-identifiable and anonymous information (“Non-personal Information”). We are not aware of the identity of the User from which we have collected the Non-personal Information. Non-Personal Information is any unconcealed information which does not enable identification of an individual User, and which is available to us while such User is entering into and/or using the Site. Non-personal Information which is being gathered consists of technical information, behavioral information and aggregated information, and may contain, among other things, the activity of the User on the Site, type of operating system, User’s ‘click-stream’ or searches on the Site, type and version of browser, keyboard language, screen resolution etc.,
b. Personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”). This information may identify an individual or may be of a private and/or sensitive nature.
- Users of the Site automatically provide their IP address (or Mac Address, as applicable) mainly for enhancing the User’s experience and for geolocation and security purposes as further detailed below.
- In addition, Personal Information which is being gathered consists of any personal details provided consciously and voluntarily by the User. The Personal Information is collected from the details the User may provide in the Contact Form and/or when such User requests to receive a demo through the Site. In order to request a demo and/or to contact us the User may be required to provide the following information: full name, e-mail address, company name, phone number and job title.
- Furthermore, Users can send us an e-mail request to have an Account created for them to log-in and access the Console. The User may be required to provide the following information in order to have an Account created on his/her behalf: full name, e-mail address, username, password and company name.
3. How Do We Collect Information on Our Users?
There are two main methods we use:
a. We collect information through your entry and use of the Site. In other words, when you are using the Site we are aware of it and may gather, collect and store the information relating to such usage, either independently or through the help of third-party service providers as detailed below.
b. We collect information which you provide us voluntarily. We collect Personal Information when you, at your discretion, decide to provide us. For example, we collect Personal information which you voluntarily provide when you fill in the Contact Form and/or when you request to receive a demo through the Site. We may gather, collect and store the Personal Information either independently or through the help of our authorized third-party service providers as detailed below.
4. What are the Purposes of the Collection of Information?
We collect Non-personal Information and Personal Information in order to provide the Site and the services provided therein, including using the Console.
Non-personal Information is collected in order to:
- Enhance the User’s experience on the Site.
- Use it for statistical and research purposes and for customization and improvement of our Site’s interface.
Personal Information is collected in order to:
- Reply to your online queries made through the Site
- Provide Users with a demo upon User’s request.
- Be able to contact Users for the purpose of providing them with technical assistance and support.
- Allow us to contact you with proposals and tailored information regarding new products, offers, services, features, enhancements and upgrade opportunities.
- Determine general geolocation information (i.e., country) from which the User’s computer is connected to the Internet in order for us to know the general location of our Site’s Users as well as in order to safeguard our Site.
5. Sharing Information with Third Parties
For avoidance of doubt, SafeBreach may transfer and disclose Non-personal Information to third parties at its own discretion.
6. Deletion or Modification of Personal Information
If for any reason you wish to delete or modify your Personal Information please send us an e-mail with adequate details of your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will make reasonable efforts to modify or delete any such Personal Information pursuant to any applicable privacy laws. Note that unless you instruct us otherwise we may retain your Personal Information for as long as reasonably required for the purposes of which such Personal Information was collected, including without limitation, for future analytics and analysis, in order to comply with our legal or business requirements or obligations and to resolve disputes or to enforce our Terms, all as permitted under any applicable privacy laws. Aggregated and/or anonymous information derived from your use of the Site may remain on our servers indefinitely.
The Site and is intended for Users over the age of thirteen (13). Therefore, SafeBreach does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of thirteen (13) and does not wish to do so. We reserve the right to request proof of age at any stage so that we can verify that minors under the age of thirteen (13) are not using the Site. If we learn that we collected Personal Information from children under the age of thirteen (13) we will delete that information as quickly as possible. Please contact SafeBreach at: email@example.com if you have reasons to suspect that SafeBreach collected Personal Information from children under the age of thirteen (13) and will delete that information as quickly as possible.
We take reasonable measures to maintain the security and integrity of our Site and User information and prevent unauthorized access to it or use thereof through generally accepted industry standard technologies and internal procedures. Please note, however, that there are inherent risks in transmission of information over the Internet or other methods of electronic storage and we cannot guarantee that unauthorized access or use will never occur.
9. Third Party Service Providers
10. Links to Third Party Websites
When You access or use the Site, we may use industry-wide technologies such as “cookies” and Flash (or similar technologies), which stores certain information on your computer (“Local Storage”) and which will allow us to enable automatic activation of certain features, and make your experience much more convenient and effortless. It is easy to prohibit the Local Storage. Most browsers will allow you to erase cookies from your computer’s hard drive, block acceptance of cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. In order to erase or disable the Local Storage option in Flash you should use the settings option of Flash according to the specific instructions provided by the technology provider. However, if you block or erase cookies, or change the settings of Flash, your online experience may be limited.
We may also use certain third-party cookies and web-tracking technologies. These are different kind of cookies and web-tracking technologies, stored on your computer by third parties, rather than by the Company. We do not control such third party service providers.
12. Direct Marketing
You hereby agree that we may use your contact details you provided us with for the purpose of informing you of products, services and updates which may be of interest to you, and to send to you other marketing material, transmitted to the e-mail address you may have provided. You may withdraw your consent via sending a written notice to SafeBreach by e-mail to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively following the instructions for removing yourself from the mailing list which are available in the e-mail transmitted to you.
13. International Data Transfer
We may transfer information collected about you, including Personal Information, to affiliated entities, or to other third party service provides (as provided herein) across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. Please note that we may transfer such information to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction, and you consent to such transfer of information.
15. Got any Questions?