Sales Engineer - Northeast - Sales
New York, USA
SafeBreach is seeking a Senior Sales Engineer, this is an exciting opportunity to help drive continued growth for an innovative, rapidly growing security start-up.
SafeBreach is a pioneer in the emerging category of Breach and Attack Simulation (BAS). The company's groundbreaking platform provides a "hacker's view" of an enterprise's security posture to proactively predict attacks, validate security controls and improve SOC analyst response. SafeBreach automatically executes breach methods with an extensive and growing Hackers’ Playbook™ of research and real-world investigative data. With headquarters in Sunnyvale, CA, the company is funded by Sequoia Capital, Deutsche Telekom Capital, Hewlett Packard Pathfinder, PayPal and investor Shlomo Kramer.
- Assist regional sales directors with technically qualifying new sales opportunities
- Present SafeBreach’s solutions and demonstrate the platform via Web conference tools and face-to-face meetings (50% travel required)
- Build and deliver custom product demonstrations which focus on key business drivers and functional requirements for potential customers
- Support regional sales directors in developing high quality sales proposals and supporting materials
- Senior-level pre-sales engineer
- Security domain experience
- Knowledge of working in, or managing a professional services organization, or working on large project teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience selling B2B software solutions into targeted accounts
- Experience configuring and delivering software demonstrations is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required