Full Stack Team Lead - R&D
Tel Aviv, IL
SafeBreach is looking for an experienced Full-Stack Team Leader to join a highly-talented, agile development team. Our Full-Stack team uses cutting edge technologies, and is focused on giving customers the sleekest and cleanest experience to tackle their daily security threats.
SafeBreach is a pioneer in the emerging category of Breach and Attack Simulation (BAS). The company's groundbreaking platform provides a "hacker's view" of an enterprise's security posture to proactively predict attacks, validate security controls and improve SOC analyst response. SafeBreach automatically executes breach methods with an extensive and growing Hacker's Playbook™ of research and real-world investigative data. With headquarters in Sunnyvale, CA, the company is funded by Sequoia Capital, Deutsche Telekom Capital, Hewlett Packard Pathfinder, PayPal and investor Shlomo Kramer.
- Full development lifecycle owner - designing, implementing, automating and maintaining a proactive approach toward deliverables
- Working hand-in-hand with PM, Research, PS and other team leaders in R&D to execute features from the requirements to the acceptance at the field
- Demonstrate high professional skills. Stay hands-on with the team members’ work, and be able to address technical issues when occur
- Defining improvement goals for the team and leading the team to achieve the goals - always strive for excellence.
- Recruiting and training new team members
- At least 8 years of experience in software development
- At least 3 years of experience as a leader of a development team
- At least 3 years experience in ReactJS/AngularJS and Redux.
- At least 4 years experience in Python/NodeJS/Java/C# backend development of REST API services.
- Experience designing and building responsive and reactive web application.
- University degree or advanced diploma in a software engineering-related discipline, preferably in Computer Science.
- Excellent communication skills.