Knowledge Base Manager/ Technical Content Manager - Product Management
Tel Aviv, IL
We’re looking for an experienced knowledgebase manager to take ownership on all aspects of product knowledge and communication to users.
The Knowledge Base Manager is an experienced and proactive knowledge manager with native English background, technical orientation and a passion for technology and cyber security. The KB Manager will lead all activities around product documentation, video content, user knowledge base and communication of product features and capabilities. The role includes technical writing and review, video creation and editing and customer community activities and management.
- Produce and manage all product documentation activities including release notes, user guide and knowledge base articles.
- Review and approve in product terminology, product offensive security content texts and communications.
- Create and publish compelling customer-facing video content including Product Walkthroughs, How to’s, Troubleshooting guides and more.
- Create and publish customer facing product feature announcements.
- Lead and enhance customer community platform and activities.
- Work closely with the product management and R&D teams to ensure product communications are clear and easy to understand.
- 3+ years in a technical writing / Knowledge Base role. Familiarity with technical writing tools and procedures (Zendesk, Paligo, Marketo, Intercom)
- Native English speaker.
- Demonstrated proficiency in oral, writing and presentation abilities.
- Experience in the cyber security market and familiarity with cyber security terms.
- Video creation and editing experience - an advantage
- Technical background / User experience and/or interface / Product Management experience / Customer support experience in the cyber security market - an advantage