Account Manager - Sales
The Strategic Account Manager will be responsible for developing, executing, and owning a long-term account strategy for SafeBreach’s enterprise customers. You will be responsible for retention and expansion of accounts in addition to driving adoption of our BAS platform across key markets. This role will report directly to the VP Global Sales.
Our ideal candidate is based in the SF Bay Area and available to work from our Sunnyvale headquarters. This person must have experience selling enterprise products, preferably within the enterprise security market or similar domain. We are looking for individuals that have an analytical mindset, are motivated self-starters, fanatical about solving customer problems and are comfortable being a part of a dynamic, fast-paced organization.
70% of time
- Manage and develop long-term partnerships with some of the biggest brands in the world
- Consult customers around best practices pertaining to the best use cases for SafeBreach’s platform, increase product adoption, and streamlining client workflows in order to help reach their objectives
30% of time
- Increase renewal rates
- Identify and lead up-sell and cross-sell opportunities to drive new business growth through greater advocacy and reference-ability
- Experience selling enterprise Solutions to senior level corporate security professionals (Chief Information Security Officer / SOC leaders) at Fortune 1000 companies is preferred
- Prior background working in a fast-paced, smaller organization. Ability to exceed goals by managing multiple sales cycles
- Minimum 5 years of commercial experience navigating renewals and upsells experience in a quota-carrying role;
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
- Excellent organizational, presentation, and communication skills
- Experience client-direct sales and/or account management, and be highly successful at running consultative sales processes in large, complex prospect organizations. Experience in presenting to and interacting with senior management of prospect organizations.
- Ability to influence, confidently handle objections, and resolve customer issues.
- Track record of exceeding quota (top 10-20% of company) while managing multiple sales cycles in parallel
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- A demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Willingness and ability to travel as necessary