Python Security Developer - R&D
Tel Aviv, IL
SafeBreach is in search of a cyber security driven, Python passionate developer.
This unique, software development and security research synergized position demands the best of both worlds!
Work closely with both SafeBreach Labs and the R&D teams and own the full life cycle of designing and implementing the latest, most advanced attack techniques.
Apply your knowledge and explore your unknown potential in:
- The latest cloud technologies
- Multiple operating system internals
- Kubernetes and Dockerization
- Utilizing the full potential of the Python language
- CI/CD development
- Building customer facing libraries and SDK's
Bring the above to life with an emphasis on security vulnerabilities, exploitation and hardening techniques.
- +4 years experience in server side development in Python
- Experience in building design and architecture of complex systems
- Understanding security vulnerabilities, exploitations and hardening techniques
- Experience with Agile CI/CD environments
- Windows and Linux internal knowledge
- Experience in C++ development - an advantage
- BSc in computer-science / engineering or equivalent experience