- By attempting to use or access, or by using or accessing the Site, User agrees to be bound by the Terms. If User does not agree with the Terms User must not use or access the Site.
- SafeBreach may amend this PP from time to time. If SafeBreach makes any changes to this PP that materially affect SafeBreach's practices with regard to the Personal Data SafeBreach previously collected from User, SafeBreach will endeavor to provide User with notice in advance of such change by highlighting the change on the Site. SafeBreach will seek User's prior consent to any material changes, if and where this is required by Applicable Data Protection Laws.
- For the purposes of this PP “Applicable Data Protection Laws“ means (i) the General Data Protection Regulation (2016/679) (“GDPR”), including any subordinate or implementing legislation, or (ii) the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018, Cal. Civ. Code 1798.100 et seq. (“CCPA”), as applicable, or any other applicable data protection law.
- All capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the meaning ascribed to them in the TOU.
Collection of Personal Data.
Information provided by User.
SafeBreach collects any data User provides SafeBreach with via the Site, including but not limited to:
- User's contact details (e.g. name, email address, phone number, job title);
- User's IP address;
- User password and other authentication and security credential information;
- Any communication between User and SafeBreach, e.g. emails, phone conversations, chat sessions.
It shall hereby be clarified that User is not under any legal obligation to submit Personal Data to SafeBreach.
Information collected automatically.
SafeBreach automatically collects data when User visits, interacts with, or uses the Site, including but not limited to:
- identifiers and information contained in cookies;
- User's settings preferences, backup information;
- Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through, and from the Site;
- content User viewed or searched for, page response times, and page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs);
- network and connection information, such as the Internet protocol (IP) address and information about User's Internet service provider;
- computer and device information, such as browser type and version, operating system, or time zone setting; the location of device.
Information collected by Third parties.
- Also, the PP does not apply to any products, services, websites, links or any other content that are offered by third parties. User is advised to check the applicable third party policies. SafeBreach has no control over such third parties' privacy practices, or the technology used by such third parties. Each User is advised to thoroughly review such third parties' privacy policies before making any use of such third party's products and services.
- To facilitate and customize the User's experience of the Site and to track User's use of the Site SafeBreach may utilize cookies and other industry standard technologies. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on a User’s computer for record-keeping purposes which contains information about that User. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but User may be able to modify its browser settings to decline cookies. Please note that if User declines or deletes these cookies, some parts of the Site may not work properly.
- Without derogating from the generality of the foregoing, SafeBreach uses Google Analytics. Please click on www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/ in order to find out how Google Analytics collects and processes data.
SafeBreach's Use of Collected Information.
- SafeBreach processes User's Personal Data to operate, provide, and improve the Site, including but not limited to:
- contacting User by SafeBreach and communicating with User with respect to the Site, e.g. by phone call, sms, email, chat; responding to inquiries from User;
- providing assistance and support;
- fulfilling User requests; meeting contractual or legal obligations;
- protecting Users security, e.g. preventing and detecting fraud;
- internal purposes, e.g. trouble shooting, data analysis, testing and statistical purposes.
- SafeBreach does not use any Personal Data other than set forth herein and/or as necessary to provide the Services, or any part thereof and/or subject to User's prior consent.
- In case User's Personal Data contains third party personal data, User represents and warrants that it has obtained any consent required under the PP to SafeBreach's privacy practices set forth in the PP from such third party.
Sharing User's Information.
- In the following cases SafeBreach discloses, without notification, Personal Data, any communications sent or received by each User, and any other information that SafeBreach has collected and/or was provided with:
- SafeBreach may share any information with service providers in connection with the provision of the Site and the Services. SafeBreach has executed appropriate contracts with the service providers that prohibit them from using or sharing Personal Data except as necessary to perform the contracted services on our behalf or to comply with applicable legal requirements.
- If required to do so by law according to its understanding of such law (including, but not limited to, in cases of court orders or subpoenas);
- To verify the information obtained by SafeBreach;
- To prevent or investigate suspected fraud, or any activity that SafeBreach believes may be illegal or may expose SafeBreach to legal liability;
- Events involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person or property if SafeBreach believes that User's information in any way relates to that threat;
- If SafeBreach believes that User's conduct on or in connection with the Site is inappropriate and inconsistent with generally accepted norms of behavior;
- In addition, SafeBreach may be required to disclose Personal Data to relevant national, state and local law enforcement authorities, whom may further disclose the Personal Data;
- In the event that SafeBreach, or any of its businesses, are sold or disposed of, whether by merger, sale of assets or otherwise, Personal Data collected hereunder may be one of the assets sold or merged in connection with such transaction. Personal Data collected hereunder may also be disclosed in connection with a commercial transaction where SafeBreach or any of its businesses are seeking financing, investment, and support or funding.
- When SafeBreach shares User's Personal Data with third parties as specified above, SafeBreach requires such recipients to agree to only use the Personal Data SafeBreach shares with them in accordance with this PP and SafeBreach's contractual specifications and for no other purpose than those determined by SafeBreach in line with this PP.
In case User agrees by ticking the respective check box on the Site, SafeBreach may use User's contact details for the purpose of informing User of products, services and updates which may be of interest to User, and to send to User other marketing material, transmitted to the e-mail address User provided. User may withdraw User's by using the unsubscribe link in any such notification or via sending a written notice to SafeBreach by e-mail to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
SafeBreach has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect any User Personal Data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, destruction, and any other form of unauthorized processing. User should be aware, however, that no data security measures can guarantee 100% security.
Users in the European Economic Area (EEA).
Legal Basis for Processing of Personal Data
SafeBreach will only process User's Personal Data if it has one or more of the following legal bases for doing so:
- Contractual Necessity: processing of Personal Data is necessary to enter into a contract with User, to perform SafeBreach's contractual obligations to User under the TOU, to respond to requests from User, or to provide User with customer support;
- Legitimate Interest: SafeBreach has a legitimate interest to process User's Personal Data;
- Legal Obligation: processing of User's Personal Data is necessary to comply with relevant law and legal obligations, including to respond to lawful requests and orders; or
- Consent: processing of User's Personal Data with User's consent.
User's Rights regarding Personal Data
- Subject to applicable law, User has certain rights with respect to User's Personal Data, including the following:
- User may ask whether SafeBreach holds Personal Data about User and request copies of such Personal Data and information about how it is processed;
- User may request that inaccurate Personal Data is corrected;
- User may request the deletion of certain Personal Data;
- User may request SafeBreach to cease or restrict the processing of Personal Data where the processing is inappropriate;
- When User consents to processing User's Personal Data for a specified purpose by SafeBreach, User may withdraw User's consent at any time, and SafeBreach will stop any further processing of User's data for that purpose.
- In certain circumstances, SafeBreach may not be able to fully comply with User's request, such as if it is frivolous or extremely impractical, if it jeopardizes the rights of others, or if it is not required by law, however, in those circumstances, SafeBreach will still respond to notify User of such a decision.
- User can exercise User's rights of access, rectification, erasure, restriction, objection, and data portability by contacting SafeBreach at contact @safebreach.com. In some cases, SafeBreach may need User to provide SafeBreach with additional information, which may include Personal Data, if necessary to verify User's identity and the nature of User's request.
Users in California, USA.
- SafeBreach will at all times comply with all Applicable Data Protection Laws (including the CCPA) and only process Personal Data on User's behalf.
Each User is advised to be aware that Personal Data that SafeBreach collects might be transferred to, processed and stored outside of User's jurisdiction, and that data protection laws in such jurisdiction where the information is collected stored and/or processed may differ from User's jurisdiction. Each User hereby gives User's consent to such transfer, processing and storage of User's Personal Data outside its jurisdiction.
The Services are not directed to children under 13 (and in certain jurisdictions under the age of 16) years of age, and SafeBreach does not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under 13 (and in certain jurisdictions under the age of 16) years of age. If User is under the age of 18, User must have User's parent’s permission to use the Services. If User's parents learn that their child has provided SafeBreach with Personal Data without their consent, they may alert SafeBreach at email@example.com. If SafeBreach learns that it has collected any Personal Data from children under 13 (and in certain jurisdictions under the age of 16), SafeBreach will promptly take steps to delete such information.
Questions Regarding User's Personal Data?
If User has any questions about this PP or SafeBreach's data practices in general, User may contact SafeBreach using the following information: firstname.lastname@example.org.