Live Webinar - Feb 28, 2017 Is Vulnerability Management Dead? Three Reasons You Need Breach Simulations
Date & Time: Feb 28, 2017 @ 1 PM EST | 12 PM CST | 10 AM PST | 7 PM CET
Vulnerability management is an essential program for security organizations. However, the task of keeping up with vulnerabilities seems endless and often ineffective. It is not practical, for example, to scan every device and server every hour across a large network. A better approach is to truly understand the hacker’s perspective, and simulate hacker breach methods to identify gaps.
In this live webcast, we’ll show you how to identify gaps by thinking like a hacker:
- Describe and dive into the latest types of attacks
- Look at how hackers are evolving their way of breaching networks
- Demonstrate how breach simulations are a much more effective way to improve your security defenses
Sign up here!
Dark Reading Webinar - March 7th, 2017 Five Most Effective Breach Methods - A Virtual Hacker Perspective
Date & Time: March 7, 2017 @ 1 PM EST | 12 PM CST | 10 AM PST | 7 PM CET
The SafeBreach platform continuously simulates hacker behavior, allowing organizations to see the impact from a breach – before it occurs. Which were the most effective techniques we used? How do they work? Which security controls were effective against these methods? How can you stop them? Join us for this webinar to explore our analysis from actual deployments and the Hacker’s Playbook to better secure your organization.
Attend this webinar and you will learn:
- The top 5 most effective breach methods from a virtual hacker’s perspective
- Mitigation techniques to address these breach methods
- Tips for implementing the right security controls to address these methods
Sign up here!
Virtual event Breach Simulation Lunch and Learn
Schedule a SafeBreach Virtual Lunch and Learn! We’ll bring lunch, and a deep dive into breach simulations. All you have to do is bring yourself and your security team.