SafeBreach’s mission is to change the way the industry deals with security and risk, and enable companies to use the security technologies they have invested in to the fullest. By validating those technologies against attacks, from the known to the latest emerging threats, they will drive risk down -- on a continuous basis. Companies will be able to invest smart and protect more. They will be able to quantify risks to the business and drive a security strategy aligned with the company's business growth. Changing the mindset of defenders to offensive and proactive will help us build a safer world.
With headquarters in Sunnyvale, CA, USA, the company is funded by Sequoia Capital, Deutsche Telekom Capital, Hewlett Packard Pathfinder, PayPal and investor Shlomo Kramer.
Though we are headquartered in Sunnyvale, CA, this role can be a remote work from home position.
This highly visible and impactful role of Customer Success Manager, will be responsible for post-sales consulting, scoping and requirement definitions, product implementation/deployment and technical support responsibilities primarily focused on customers and prospects within North America. This position will require CSMs to interface with customers and partners and offer in-depth product and technology consulting related to SafeBreach platform, general hacker attack methods and techniques, key exploits used during simulation, make customers understand the breaches found and help them mitigate breaches in their environment.
This is an individual contributor role, and does not have any managerial function(s), but has lots of potential to grow into building a team.
Key responsibilities Summary:
- Ensure that SafeBreach products are deployed and operating to meet customer's expectations during post sales cycle(s) for key customer accounts you are responsible for
- Provide customers and partners with deployment, roll out consulting, progress reports and other project documentation.
- Post deployment technical support - Troubleshoot and solve technical issues with Support and dev team on any issues arise during deployment
- Facilitate continuous product feedback and deliver great customer satisfaction
- Proactive customer engagement to build deep relationships with customer contacts and executives to achieve 0% churn rate resulting in continuous renewal and up sell/cross sell opportunities for SafeBreach.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong technical skills and solid experience working with Cloud technologies, Application Proxies, Internet Security, Networking, data security and other data center Technologies.
- Deep knowledge of end point security, IDS/IPS, TCP/IP, HTTP, Load balancers, application proxies, firewalls, AWS infrastructure technologies, security breaches and ethical hacking
- Deep knowledge of operating systems such as Linux, Windows and VMware ESX
- Ability to scope, design, document and manage multiple customer deployments in parallel and deliver on a specific and short deadline
- Self-starter/learner and independent, but also able to work within a team environment, helping out when needed on various deployments
- Able to accept constructive criticism from sales and customers and implement relevant changes to improve deployment efficiency and pace
- An aptitude for mastering new infrastructure and various security applications within dynamic customer environments
- Ability to understand and communicate various security concepts quickly, succinctly and accurately
- Highly motivated, driven and passionate about technology and customer success
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills; excellent interpersonal skills; at ease and comfortable working in a client environment remote and onsite