We’re thrilled to announce the next step in our journey towards transforming how security teams validate their security today: SafeBreach has raised $15M in Series B funding from Draper Nexus, PayPal and existing investors Sequoia Capital, Deutsche Telekom Capital Partners and HPE Pathfinder.
Itzik and I founded SafeBreach to solve what is broken today in cybersecurity--- our ability to automatically, continuously, and safely validate that the security defenses we spend so much money on are actually working as expected. As a former CISO and red team leader, Itzik and I lived and breathed the same problems many of you are experiencing-- how to gain data-driven proof of where security is working, how to quickly identify where security blind spots and weaknesses exist and to quickly address them in advance of attacks.
We have invested significant resources on building the most comprehensive Breach and Attack Simulation platform to address these challenges:
- Most complete playbook of breach methods:
- Support of more than 3400 breach methods across network, host and cloud, including mapping to Mitre Attack framework
- SafeBreach Labs 24-hour SLA for development of breach methods aligning to U.S CERT Alerts
- Integration with third-party threat intelligence indicators (ex: Visa IoCs)
- Flexible prioritization of results:
- Risk trend dashboard to show security improvements over time
- Breach explorer to quickly visualize and break the kill chain
- Integration with existing security prioritization workflows -- SIEM and business intelligence platforms (Kibana and Tableau)
- CISO reports on how Top Attacks will perform against security controls
- Extensible remediation options:
- Integration with security automation and orchestration platforms (Demisto, Phantom)
- Integration with enterprise ticketing systems like Jira and ServiceNow
Our platform is designed to be continuous, automated and intuitive, removing human testing biases and eliminating the need for manual creation of methods. As a result, we’ve been able to uncover unknown or unexpected security issues in the most sophisticated security environments.
This new injection of funds is focused on delivering even more innovation on our platform. You can expect more unique features to be announced in the next several months, and further investment in our infrastructure and security. We are also growing our sales and marketing team, and our customer support team to better care for our customers.
We want to thank you for your trust and feedback. You joined us early on in our mission to transform how security teams are validating their security and we’re incredibly excited to continue this journey together.